If you’ve been involved in a recent accident or injury, you may be entitled to compensation for incurred costs, or “damages”, such as:
- Costs for Medical Treatment (including ambulance, ER, diagnostics, hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, and medication)
- Loss of wages or income
- Physical or emotional duress or pain
- Vehicle or property damage, if not total loss
At 1-800-HURT911 we are personal injury lawyers who understand the catastrophe that occurs when you are in a car accident, as well as how disruptive it is to your life – you may be physically injured, you may miss work, and you may have lost your transportation.
And personal injury litigation is arduous and can take time, with many pitfalls.
To make the process easier for you, we only introduce you to an attorney who practices in the courts near you and who specializes in your type of accident.
We have vetted out lawyers who qualify for precisely your type of case. We qualify each HURT911® lawyer to ensure 7 key things:
- The attorney practices primarily in the field of Personal Injury law.
- The attorney will work with you on a contingency basis. That means no upfront attorney costs – you can hire the lawyer to fight for your case with no money down.
- The attorney will advance all case expenses so you don’t have to pay any money before you get money for your injury.
- The attorney will do all the case work for you so you can concentrate on getting better.
- The attorney is fully registered and listed as in good standing with the state Bar Association.
- The attorney is personally accessible to their clients, not just through a paralegal or assistant.
- The attorney has a proven track record of being successful for their clients.
Why go out looking for an attorney when we have done the work for you? Contact us today!