If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your costs and damages, such as:
- Costs for Medical Treatment (including ambulance, ER, diagnostics, hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, and medication)
- Lost wages or income
- Physical and/or emotional duress or pain
- Vehicle damage and other property damage
Call 1-800-HURT911 for a personal injury lawyer near you or check the HURT911® personal injury lawyer directory to get the compensation you deserve. Many of our personal injury lawyers are Million Dollar Lawyers and Multi-Million Dollar Lawyers.
The personal injury lawyers at 1-800-HURT911 understand the catastrophe that occurs when you are in a car accident, as well as how disruptive it is to your life – you may be physically injured, you may miss work, you may have lost your transportation, and you may not be able to pay your bills.
Personal injury litigation is arduous and can take time, with many pitfalls.
To make the process easier for you, we only introduce you to a personal injury lawyer who practices in the courts near you and has experience with your type of accident.
Each HURT911® personal injury lawyer is qualified to ensure 7 key things:
- The attorney practices primarily in the field of Personal Injury law.
- The attorney will work with you on a contingency basis. That means no upfront attorney costs – you can hire the lawyer to fight for your case with no money and you are never responsible to pay anything unless your lawyer gets money for you.
- The attorney will advance all case expenses so you don’t have to pay any money before you get money for your injury.
- The attorney will do all the case work for you so you can concentrate on getting better.
- The attorney is fully registered and listed as in good standing with the state Bar Association.
- The attorney is personally accessible to their clients, not just through a paralegal or assistant.
- The attorney has a proven track record of being successful for their clients.