If you’ve been involved in a recent accident or injury, you may be entitled to compensation for incurred costs, or “damages”, such as:
- Costs for Medical Treatment (including ambulance, ER, diagnostics, hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, and medication)
- Loss of wages or income
- Physical or emotional duress or pain
- Vehicle or property damage, if not total loss
At 1-800-HURT911 we understand the catastrophe that occurs when you are in a car accident, as well as how disruptive it is to your life – you may be physically injured, you may miss work, and you may have lost your transportation. And this field of litigation – personal injury – is arduous and can take time, with many pitfalls. To make the process easier for you, we only introduce you to an attorney who is geographically near you and who specializes in your type of accident.
In order to do this, we have vetted out the Georgia bar – there are currently over 35,000 lawyers – to qualify lawyers for precisely your type of case. We qualify each of the lawyers in our network to ensure 5 key things:
- That the attorney practices primarily in the field of Personal Injury law.
- That the attorney will work with you on a contingency basis. That means no upfront attorney costs – you can hire the lawyer to fight for your case with no money down.
- The attorney is fully registered and in good standing with the Georgia Bar Association.
- The attorney is accessible personally to their clients, not just through a paralegal or assistant.
- And perhaps most important: The attorney has a proven track record of being successful for their clients.
Why go out looking for an attorney when we have done the work for you? Contact us today!