Slip and Fall Lawyers

Walking along when you slip and fall, or trip and fall, causing injury and pain — You need HURT911® slip and fall lawyers

It’s usually not your fault. Some property owners have been negligent in maintaining their premises leading to serious accidents.

lawyers for slip and fall accidents - this woman slipped on a wet floor with a caution sign

You have the right to be safe when you visit someone’s home or shop at a store or drop in at a restaurant. Whether you are there as a guest, client, or customer, you have a reasonable expectation of personal safety.

And you have the right to be compensated for your injury. A slip and fall or trip and fall lawyer can help you obtain compensation for your pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and other expenses.

What happens after a slip and fall or trip and fall accident?

If a serious injury results and you need medical treatment, your slip and fall or trip and fall lawyer at 1-800-HURT 911 can file a claim and lawsuit to hold the property owner responsible under the principle of premise liability for causing your accident and injury.

Since your accident and injury cannot be undone, the only method of compensating you is for the property owners to pay you money as compensation for your pain and suffering due to your injury and money for medical treatment.

What is “premises liability”?

Premises liability refers to the obligations of owners to ensure all visitors – guests, clients, or customers, have the right to experience a reasonable expectation of personal safety while on the premises. This theory is applicable to both private and public property.

As a result, a slip-and-fall that occurs at a theater, school, bank, apartment, retail outlet, or private home may be the result due to the fault of the owner of the premises.

The same theory is applied to other similar conditions resulting in injury e.g. dog bites, wet floors, broken flooring, insecure railings, unstable steps, and inadequate lighting.

The importance of a slip and fall lawyer

Premise liability is very complicated and can vary as much as the circumstance and the personal injury resulting from the slip-and-fall. You should never contact or speak with an insurance company representative because what you say can easily damage or destroy your case.

Always get the professional advice and assistance of a slip and fall lawyer at 1-800-HURT 911.

You need a slip and fall attorney who is qualified and knowledgeable on all matters associated with premise liability and a lawyer who knows how to negotiate with insurance companies to successfully obtain compensation for the injury resulting from a slip-and-fall accident.

Find Slip and Fall Lawyers Near You

You can find slip and fall lawyers in the personal injury lawyer directory or call 1-800-487-8911  now.


1-800-HURT-911 logo
Personal Injury Attorneys for Slip and Fall Accidents and Trip and Fall Accidents